Friday, May 09, 2008

lup you long time

HaPPy BIrTHdaY, MISHY MASHY!!!
.
you're still favourably known as BlossomMich. PuffPuff rules!
.
Remember how we met so many many years ago.
It was like as if fate threw us together and I've never had a better friend than I have in you (and ButtercupTjin as well, but this is not about her. She'll have her turn).
.
We've been through so much ups and downs, laughter and tears, accidents (mine mostly) and in and outs of a million different relationships, and yet, here we are, still strong for each another and the best-est of friends *grins*
.
Remember the time we went to Pyramid during one of the days we skipped class and I gostan-ed into the green pillar at the parking lot?
Hahahahahaha!
.
And how I was always late in picking you up for classes and you always get mighty pissed at me but you allowed me to pick you up the day after anyways?
Which also explained why we missed half of the lectures throughout our college years....hahaha!
.
.
And the time when we were bawling our eyes out when you and ButtercupTjin flew off to Perth and I had to stay behind...*sniffles*....
I still keep the postcards you girls wrote to me from the plane.
.
And the best of all was the times when we went for drinks to curse and condemn all the men that came and went in our lives.....
And I ENDED up marrying one of them anyways....
.
I can never imagine how life would be without you, the always practical, sensible one that will talk me out of all my drama moments.
If it wasn't because you knocked some sense in me, I might not even have gotten married....hahaha!
.
.
So, here's to you, sweetheart!!!
BFFs forever.....*bimbo accent*....
Love you!!!

1 comment:

mishy mashy said...

I LOVE YOU TOO WOMAN!!! Gosh, this was so unexpected you're making me cry!!!! *sniffles* Love you lots!!! Xx