Friday, July 13, 2007

The alco speaks

You know, I just realised that everyone is in Kuching for the Rainforest Festival and here I am, still stuck in the office with no plans. Except for pedicure at 12pm tomorrow and HotTemperedJinee's birthday party at 6.30pm. Even then we have to bring our own bottles.
.
I also realised that I haven't had alcohol since June 28th, the night where JamieLing, Ade and I went for AMP's Partini @ SevenAteNine and got drunk on more than 25 glasses of martini EACH.
.
And I still can't believe that I had that many drinks and could still wake up and come to work on time the next day.
.
And neither canI believe that I have not had drinks since then till now.
.
That makes it 2 weeks yah.
TWO frigging weeks.
.
And I'm still alive! Amazing.
But then, I'm getting thirsty and I think my body is calling out for help.
It's gonna stop functioning soon if I don't down it with more alcohol, so, I think I shall go somewhere tonight and grab some.
.
I know JamieLing will be at Loft, but Fatty hates Loft so darn! should I or should I not go?
Of course I'll already be drinking tomorrow but then again, that's tomorrow.
I might not survive till tomorrow.
.
But buying myself a bottle somewhere and drinking everything on my own is out of the picture.
Because, as you all know, I do have 18 summons to pay for dammit! and I need every single penny I have in my bank.
.
Omg.
This month is really not good for me.
I need money!!!
.
Can someone please donate. Please.

1 comment:

SLACKER said...

what's ur bank account? i'll transfer 2 cents... there u go... my 2 cents worth!