Monday, July 23, 2007

nude kononya

"Why you sending me naked pictures of yourself?"
.
"No, I'm not. I don't even have naked pictures of myself, how to send leh?"
.
"Well, I'm getting it lorr".
.
fuck.
MSN kena virus.
.
So PLEASE if any of you receive any zip file from my MSN, it's a virus.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT unless you wanna kena virus lah.
.
on a better note,
.
I MADE IT TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY MORNING!!!
.
and I'm soooo proud of myself!
next, I'm gonna enroll myself to teach the sunday school lessons again.

4 comments:

Jane said...

yup i got it too...mine was..check out Jessica Alba NUDE! and another one was..Me and my best friend!..

Anonymous said...

i got a lot of msg from u to download files...

lucky didn't download...

SLACKER said...

same here.... thank god i didnt download....

KennetH said...

act...have a method to solve this virus..I had seen b4..