Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I can smell the ocean's breeze

It's HIGH time I went away to the beach again.
When was the last time you read about me going away to the beach anyways?
Wha-? You mean my last trip to Cherating?
Hello....how long ago was that! Please, check the dates.
.
.
So, since it's been so long since I've been away, it's time to go away again.
And I absolutely can't wait!
And just nice too....haha....right after my probation period and I'm off skipping and hopping by the clear blue sea again...
.
...and getting my TAN!!!
.
.
JamieLing said she has never seen me this fair before (eventhough I am still 5 shades darker than her), so you see, I NEED my tan.
.
We're also going there for Fatty's birthday lah.
Since it was postponed from last year.
I just sure hope it doesn't rain when we get there.
It would be such a waste!
.
.
But on another note, instead of having to wait 3 weekends to the day we go to Redang, Fatty and I will be off to Cherating - again this weekend!!!!
.
Soooo happy!
.
.
At least I get to tan a bit bit first before waiting for Redang.
Just hope that I don't have to fight with the dark clouds again in Cherating this weekend like I had to the last time >_<'

No comments: