Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's in a stag night

anyways?
.
No, seriously, why do people celebrate hens nigth and stag night?
.
I thought they do it to announce to everyone that they won't be single for long and use it as a good reason to get drunk and wasted. If this is really the reason behind having a stag night, this I understand.
.
So, which part do the strippers come in?
Why are they even in the picture in the first place?
And do friends organize strippers for the party to tease the groom (or bride) or is it really for themselves?
.
If you ask me, I'm getting married!!!
I wanna tell the whole world that I'm gonna be somebody's wife soon.
I wanna celebrate this wonderful occassion with all my close friends.
I wanna drink and chat with them throughout the whole night till dawn breaks and then pass out in each others' arms.
.
I wouldn't wanna be stuck somewhere with a room full of girls watching a well-built man writhing and struggling to get his coo-coo standing to full attention, just so that he can strip down to nothing and have everyone go ooh and aah.
.
Hello, didn't I just say that I'm gonna get married?
I'll be hooked to my own personal stripper for life!
Why would I want my friends to spend all that money on another stripper that won't even have my attention?
.
Honestly, I'd rather be out clubbing and having fun with the girls than having to watch a stripper.
.
But if everyone else out there love to have strippers for their hens night, please ignore me.
I'm cacat.
.
As for the guys, my goodness....all you have to do is ask, "So, what's in a stag night?"
They'll give you the same answer...
FEMALE STRIPPERS!!!!
STRIP DANCING!!!!
BOOTIES!!!
.
*femme rolls eyes*
.
If you want that sooo much, then DON'T FUCKING GET MARRIED!!!

No comments: