Wednesday, August 08, 2007

His drunked moments

When his friends were trying so hard to get me to give him a chance,
I turned and saw him dirty dancing with another girl.

.
When I tried to get him to take a decent picture with me,
When we weren't even together yet,
He turned around and planted a drunked kiss on my cheeks,
Just as I pressed the snap button.
.

Our first trip to Penang together,
He left me alone on the beach to defend myself against a perverted Middle-Eastern guy,
While he was out working on the field.
.

I found a starfish and a live squid,
And bounced happily back to show him,
"It's dead", he mumbled, without even opening his eyes.
.

We went off on the jet ski together, with him steering,
He took a sharp turn,
And sent us flying right, and the jet ski flying left
And we landed in jellyfish infested waters.
.
I tried to button up his jeans for him,
While he lay there snoring on my mother's couch,
And as I turned him around,
His fist came flying and made contact with my face.
.

He says "Baby, I'm a man, how can I not look?"
And points at the ass of a girl in short skirt
I say "But she's ugly, Baby"
He replies "Just cover her face and do it for the country lah".
.

He went down on his knees,
And asked me to be his wife,
And after I said 'Yes', he left me alone in the hotel room,
And went to watch football.
.

We had a romantic dinner at J&R,
And then he fell asleep,
And left me to spend the remaining hours of our anniversary alone,
Watching House of Wax.
.

.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABY!!!
this is a little belated, I know
but I still love you very much
after all you've put me through
it's been a great few years together!

No comments: