Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lunch time

and I didn't finish my lunch till about 4pm. By then, it was so cold, I totally lost all appetite. Imagine having cold tom yum fried rice. Just thinking about it now makes me wanna gag.
.
If lunch time was interrupted because of something worthit, then I wouldn't be complaining so much. You know, like maybe if I won a zillion dollars and the postman just HAD to come lunch time to give me my money immediately, or Fatty bought me a new car and drove it to the office to pass it to me, or perhaps, my boss decided to choose lunch time to announce to everyone that I've been given a promotion and increament, I definitely wouldn't mind.
.
But no lorr, it wasn't meant to be.
.
The BIG One up there memang very fair wan lorr.
Give looks, means no brains.
Give brains, means no looks lorr.
Me? I'm a balance of both Harrharr!!!
.
She was a beauty. The minute she walked in, the guys in the office just fell off their chairs. And I have to admit, she is good-looking.
.
Too bad lorr, she shouldn't have open her mouth.
.
She: Ha? What's that?
Me: No-frills. We're a no-frills hotel.
She: Ha? How you spell arr?
Me: N-o-f-r-i-l-l-s. You know, no-frills.
She: Cocks head to one side like a bloody parrot What's that arr?
.
After she left
.
Office guys: So so so, who's that lah? Why never introduce?
Me: Repeats whole story
Office guys: It's ok. We like them dumb
.
>_<'
.

No comments: