Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Damn lazy lah

So lazy to download the pictures from Redang lah.

Snapped too many pictures, now dunno which ones I wanna keep and which ones that should be tendang-ed out.
.
But Redang. GORGEOUS!
So gorgeous, I didn't wanna come back.
And
I got my tan.
And I'm loving it *winks*
.
Pictures should be up soon I hope depending on how lazy I am, and I have to admit, I am getting extremely lazy these days.
.
Plus, a big-ass zit which plopped itself nicely on the top right side of my lip is beginning to turn white and it hurts like hell!
And I'm too pussy to burst it myself.
.
But BIG shout out to FlightyHsiaoJean and BeerDrinkerHeather (previously known as FeatherHeather. She's not that featherish afterall).
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLINGS!
.
I know I just came back from the island, but I'm off to the beach again in 2 weeks!
.
>_<'
.
I know I know
But it's the LAST opportunity for us to go Cherating before AuntyLuan officially sells off her resort by Sept 30th.
.
The feeling is like losing a home to go back to.
SNIFF
Guess we have to start looking for another home to go to now.
.
I'm thinking
KOH SAMUI
.
.
Gotta love it, no?

1 comment:

Heather said...

can't i just be known as pretty heather? or gorgeous heather? ... u know, something along those lines? ;p i will not respond to beerdrinkerheather!