Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm thinking

It's so crazy but I feel like as if I need another holiday after going away for a holiday. Will be heading to Cherating again this weekend, but that would be just like going 'home' so doesn't really feel like a holiday.
.
At least this time we'll be going with CrazyChristine, FunnyVJ, Stevie and Jo, so perhaps it'll be more fun and we might get up to doing naughtier things *shrugs* who knows.
.
And I couldn't tahan.
TOLD myself to be patient till November, but I couldn't tahan.
I went to see Fred@TTDI and snipped off my hair.
That was ONLY phase one.
Going to see him again for phase two.
And I have no idea what he's going to do with it this time.
.
I finally uploaded pictured from Redang. But not all of them. So here are what I did upload.
.
our first glimpse of redang island and it was enough to take my breath away. gosh, this is so much better than Cherating!

crystal clear water meets sandy white sand. just perfect!

even the clouds swirls around in a happy, clappy weird way, making everyone feel even happier.

looking down on the terrace while having dinner on the upper floor.

shadows cast on the sand while we strolled along the beach after a heavy dinner. live band played in the background


more clear skies on our second day

fatty enjoying the sea breeze

see! we can never go on a holiday without bringing my beloved jack along

feeding the fishies with bread, fattening them up for bigger fishies to eat

they may be tiny but their bite damn painful k

our first moonshine. it was gorgeous. but sorry arr, me not that masterful with the camera so cannot take canggih canggih pictures wan

the oh-so-famous more more tea inn, made famous by the movie summer holidays starring ritchie ren and sammy cheng. if you haven't watched it, no worries. book yourself into laguna redang, turn on channel 6 and it's showing there 24-7.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come over the years, ur still tat petite ??

since like high school...ish