Monday, January 07, 2008

Flying on Friday!

You know, I've never been to Krabi, so I don't really know what to expect from there. Apparently, it's not a nice shopping haven as Bangkok is, and there really isn't much night life to check out as Koh Samui had.
.
.
But it's the BEACH!!!!
.
That already means something, no?
Soft white sand, clear blue waters and hopefully, bright shining sun in the sky as well. Mmmm...sounds heavenly to me already and that itself is enough to make me shiver.
.
But what I'm really looking forward to is authentic Thai food!
I've been craving for so much spicy sour food lately it's scaring me. I swear I'm half Thai.
.
I mean, the last time we drove out of Thailand, they thought my friends were smuggling a Thai girl out and no matter how much I showed them my passport and insisted I was NOT Thai, they insisted as much as that I was.
..
Stupid Thais (not all lah).
.
Can already imagine me skipping around in my bikini yah!

No comments: