Monday, March 03, 2008

At Three Months

I'm officially pregnant!
.
I never knew there was a day I could finally announce this here after all I went through the pass 2 months, but I made it! And so did the baby! And if we could survive through what we went through, I doubt there's anything else ahead of us that would be able to stop us in this journey we're on.
.
Naturally, I'm extremely excited with the fact that I have a little kicking 25.3mm baby created by FattyHubby and I, living inside me right now and I can't wait to feel it's first movements or to find out if we'll be having a baby girl or boy. Of course, as this is our first child, it doesn't really matter and besides, I've already found names for both girl and boy.
.
I only found out I was preggers at 5 weeks and I didn't have much time to actually enjoy the news as from week 6 onwards, I started having certain complications and had to be on complete rest in bed till now. Yes, I'm at week 13 now and still in bed rest.
.
No worries though, everything's okay now and I would be able to go back to work by next week and hopefully, I will finally be able to enjoy being pregnant.

No comments: