Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bumped into BIG Pink

Bumped into an old friend in 1U on Sunday.

Have not seen her since my wedding. Not because we drifted apart but because she has been busy with work.
She and I used to car-pool to college. With me driving of course.
Know who I'm talking about?
Think PINK!
.
d.
Anyways, she was shopping at Diva's when I saw her.
.
OMG, Kristy!!!!
Hey! It's been so long!
OMG, Kristy!!!
Yeah...I know...it's been too long.
OMG, Kristy!!!
Erm....*ahem*.....yeah....hey....
OMG OMG OMG!!!
*i was starting to get a litty bitty annoyed at this moment*
OMG, I can't believe I'm seeing this!
.
.
What? What?
OMG KRISTY!!! You're the hottest girl in college. The one that broke so many many hearts. The one that was always skipping classes. The rebellious sarcastic girl. The one who wanted to kill John Beh. The clubber. The alcoholic. And look at you now!!! With a baby's stroller!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Kristy with a baby's stroller!!! That is JUST SO WRONG!!!
.
..
.
-_-'
whatever.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I Know!! I KNOW!!! I KNOW who BIG PINK is!!!!!!!!! I see her like EVERYDAAAAAAAAAY when having lunch!!!!!!! We even got a new nickname for her!!!!!!!!!!!

mishy mashy said...

WHY is my photo in this post?? hahahaha for the record, I'm NOT BIG PINK!!! :P

Btw - wow i once had pretty slender arms...sigh