Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Guess what I found?

My OLD SCRAPBOOK-DIARY-whateveritwascalledbefore thingy.
I was going through my cupboards, trying to sort out whatever I can in preparation of moving into the new home when I found it. Needless to say, my packing was forgotten after that while I flopped onto bed to flip through it.
.
.
Gawd, will you just look at that!
What was I thinking?
You know, I had short boy cropped hair since I was born and now that I'm looking at it, I realise that I'm ugly. I WAS ugly, anyways...haha....now I think I'm gorgeous, although I still don't like my hairstyle but I'm soooo much more beautiful than I was before.
.
Shit, so you mean all these while growing up, here I thought I was so good-looking when I was just an ugly piece of shit. Can you imagine? A piece of shit who thinks it was pretty. An ugly piece of shit with horror teeth and bad hair who thinks it was pretty.
.
No wonder my childhood was so weird.
Now I know why. It was all because of my stupid hair!
The stupid hair made me look ugly, and because of that I craved for attention and because of that I did all sorts of dumb things to get the attention and therefore, weird childhood.
.
My mother lah. Dunno how to bring me for a proper haircut.
Sheesh...all her fault.
.
.
Oh, yes, I used to absolutely ADOREEEEEEEEEE Leon Lai.
Why, I dunno, and I still can't answer that.
Maybe because he has the height...or the charming pretty boy looks...or the weird ear...hahaha!
.
i wanted to be a fashion designer once upon a time
.
the first time CuzRoy and I took a train to Penang
.
proof of purchase of my first pair of versace jeans
.
SisSarah and CuzSandra waaaaaaaay back when they were small mites
.
the first dinner & show i attended with SisJodie and she paid for my bitter lemon
.
And then, I saw this.
And memories upon memories just came flooding back and hitting me so hard in the head I started having a headache.
.
Peter Lim...
.
.
Chong Voon Hock....
.
.
Sherman Ong....
.
.
Oh yes, love is OH-SO-DEFINITELY blind!

5 comments:

Kathryne said...

errm...there should be more of those "love-was-blind" pics? wakakakakakakaka.......
btw, I used to adore Leon Lai too! still do in a way.....cant help but to look again n again whenever I see his pic in those chinese mags, esp when I'm at the hair saloon...tho I never knew what they write in there! Seeing Leon's pic just put a smile on my face...kekekekeke

Anonymous said...

when was the photos taken ? looked like during our times @ SMSS

JoJo said...

Yes yes yes....
but I have to set the records right. I did not pay for the bloody bitter lemon WILLINGLY. You conveniently took the glass from the waiter and said, "Jodie, pay. Give him tips ya" Bugger!!!!

mishy mashy said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!! hahahahahahha

jote said...

omg Sarah's picture! Ahhahaha!