Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Out of the 'Black Hole'

The hubby finally agreed to purchase the Maxis mobile broadband for me! After keeping me dying and suffering in this damned black hole for nearly a month!
.
You have no idea what it feels like not being able to connect to the virtual world and I don't even want to try describing it. Now that I'm back, I'm loving it and I ain't complaining =)
.
It's not as fast and steady as a land line but it keeps me connected and that's all I want. And I won't ask for more. Except for TM to hurry up and make more phone ports here so that we can get Streamyx or P1 or whatever that's better than this mobile broadband...
.
So, yes, we're finally in our OWN nest....far away from everyone else (literally) and away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Our own house, own rules, own freedom.....
.
It's tiring of course...
Back home, I had mummy to help me with the laundry and the cooking and cleaning...
Here, it's all on our own...no help from anyone....
So it's been different, but we're settling in.
.
The maid will be here in a month's time (I hope) and hopefully when she's here, I'll have more time to do my own things....(shopping! hairstylist! blogging!)....hahaha!
.
A conversation with a cousin from Aussie went like this:
.
Hi Kristy, Shaun here, did you know I was back in town?
No! Nobody told me! Since when?
That's for moving out to the countryside!!!
.
>_<'

1 comment:

JoJo said...

"COUNTRYSIDE"??? wakakakakaka!
Nevermind...countryside or not, we will still come every week! am coming over this wkend if you're home!!