Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hairkenstein

Welcome to femmefatale's museum of hair gone wrong.
.
in Beijing - May 2007
.
Here, as you can see, are a compilation of all the hairstyles I've gone through since I can't even remember when.
.
Maya Hotel - Jan 2008
.
But this, yes THIS, has got to be the worse one ever!
.
no, not this...this was V Day 2006...ok, maybe this was quite bad too
.
Instead of going to see Fred@LeVi as usual, I decided to try out a new place nearer home, hoping that they'll do a wondertasticlous job and I won't ever have to travel so far to do my hair again (remember, I'm now living in the 'countryside').
.
New Years @ Singapore - 2005/06
.
So, I walked into this saloon, it's called Evergreen by the way, so please enter only if you dare (or if you have too much money to waste) and told them exactly what I wanted - to color, trim, treat and reshape my out-of-shape hair.
.
Gentings - Dec 2005
.
I even showed them a picture so that they'd at least have a clue about what I was asking for and they nodded and assured me that they understood perfectly what I wanted. Of course, it didn't help with the fact that their English was atrocious and I couldn't speak cantonese for nuts.
.
Camerons - May 2005
.
4 hours later, I looked like this.
.
yes, THIS!!!
.
And I had to pay a whopping RM698 to look like this! And in 'this', I mean 'SHIT'!
.
here, let me show you again...even Renee looks horrified
.
Apparently, the treatment they gave me was some latest scientific technology from Kerastase, the color was some X brand from dunno which country and yada yada...
.
My last words to them before I walked out were "I'm extremely unhappy with your work and I will NEVER come back here again - except to wash my hair".
.
And that's also because they tried to pacify me by giving me free shampoo and masque (which I genuinely think they already included the cost into my bill) and so, if I brought the shampoo and masque with me when I go for a hair wash, instead of charging me the usual RM45, they will only charge me RM18. Whatever!
.
Sigh....
.
I look like an alien mop gone wrong now.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Wakakak! Well Che, its not as bad as it seems to be. You look nice okay when we came to visit you! BTW, I seriously don't think you shd even go back there to wash your hair cos since you've already declared to them that you're never ever going back there... they may add some 'ingredients' into ur shampoo and make you lose allllllll your hair. LAGI TERUK that time! Heheh... and yes, Renee looks SHOCKED!