Thursday, July 17, 2008

I want this

AN ELECTRONIC BUG SWATTER THINGY
.
.
So that I can start whacking at all the stupid mosquitoes that somehow managed to escape into my tightly enclosed room and suck my blood.
.
It's so annoying really, to be nodding off to sleep and then suddenly, you hear that stupid buzzing sound that only mosquitoes make, flying around your ears. And no matter how much you swing your hands around your ears, the damn thing keeps coming back!
.
And then, you end up whacking your own ears and face in the process.
.
At least with this swatter thing, I don't have to get up and start clapping my hands at every damn place that I think I saw the mossie flying pass. I can just pick the swatter up and play air tennis. I'm SURE I'd hit the mossie somehow. And then it will die a torturous death of being burnt and eletrocuted alive.
.
I can even use the swatter on cockroaches, especially tiny ones that lurks at corners and runs damn fast. And like what XiaXue wrote, it can also be used on adult cockraoches. At least if it doesn't kill them, it'll burn their feelers and leave them directionless and they'll be running around in circles and I can then smash them with a slipper / book / whatever.
.
Best of all, it can be used on lizards too!!!! (Claps hand in glee!).
Baby lizards can be bbq-ed alive and if they try to escape by releasing their disgusting small tiny tails, it'll be burnt up too! Ha! Imagine the joy of killing lizards. I'll never have to run in the other direction anymore.
.
As for adult lizards, I don't know if it will work on them or not. But at least it will leave them shocked and paralyzed for a while. And while they are recovering from the shock, I can swat them over and over and over again until they eventually die a slow and painful burning death. I seriously think I will enjoy myself squatting next to it and just smacking it repeatedly and watching it slip into eternal death.
.
Hmph! That's for trying to scare me by running out from behind bathroom doors. And for appearing out of nowhere while I'm looking through my junk. And for making that annoying, irritating sound that they make ALL the time!!!!
.
Someone once told me that lizards are actually guardians and it guards us from ghosts and spirits around us by making that stupid sound and that we should appreciate lizards.
.
Well, he can go kiss the lizard all he wants, and if a ghost or spirit comes near me, I'll whack it with the electronic zapper too!
.
4D ULTRASOUND SCAN
.
.
I KNOW it's a waste of money, especially when I'm already this close to popping BUT I still want one!!!
.
I KNOW it's gonna cost me (okay, fine, FattyHubby) double the amount of a normal 2D scan but c'mon! It's our first baby, and I want to see if the doc is right and if she really looks like FattyHubby instead of me!
.
Actually, when I was at week 28, I already asked the doc if we could do a 4D scan, but Renee had her hand covering half her face and was only peeping out from the corner of her hand, so it wasn't worthit to get the 4D.
.
Then at week 30, she had her other hand covering the other half of her face so again, cannot do 4D.
.
At week 32, totally couldn't see her face. She had her buttocks facing us instead....
.
Damn drama princess!
.
So I told myself, tried 3 times and 3 times also fail. Which means it's fated lah that we don't waste the money on the 4D scan. But I also KNOW for sure now that we've decided not to waste the money, when I see the doc again next week, she'll be facing the camera fully with a wide smile spread accross her face.
.
And when that happens, should we get the scan done or not?
.
I'll be at week 34 by then...and only have about another 4 to 6 weeks to go before she pops and I can see her for real. So should we even spend that extra money to do it. Or just wait. I know we should wait...
.
but...
.
little fingers and little toes, littles eyes and little nose, funny facial expressions and cute body reactions....and all without having to wait 4 to 6 more weeks. *BIG SIGH*
.
NEW HAIR COLOUR
.
I'm soooooo sick of my own dark brown hair already! This is the longest I've gone without dying my hair and I am already running out of patience. The only reason why I still have not gone and done it is because Fred@LeVie REFUSES to colour my hair for me until AFTER I give birth.
.
I even offered to pay him more than his usual charges, but he's stubborn. Won't even budge. Won't even take out the colour chart for me to at least just look at the colours. Of course, I can easily walk into another salon to get it done, but then again, I don't trust anyone else with my hair except for Fred@LeVie and so, that's why my hair is still what it is. B-O-R-I-N-G!!!
.
I sms-ed him this morning, telling him to promise me that he will dye my hair for me with any colour I want cause I've been so obedient all these while.
.
I've got my sights set on either BLUE
.
.
or
.
PURPLE.
.
.
I've decided not to go for red cause I've done that before a looooong time ago. I've also decided not to go for blonde cause I'm not as tanned as before anymore. That's why this time, I'm going for darker colours. But at least they're still not boring.
.
And besides, I want to try something new. But not too shocking as well.
.
******
.
Read this article and it got me thinking.
Why keep arresting Anwar?
If you're so serious about this issue and it's of such offence, why not arrest Saiful as well? After all, it takes two to tango.
Unless Anwar had the poor boy strapped down to the chair.
Such contradictions.
And you call yourselves our political leaders.
.
I think political court-jesters suits you more.
Cause you guys really seriously make me laugh!

1 comment:

TwoHands said...

OI !! when preggers, don't dye hair lah. the chemicals can penetrate and masuk your system and affect her. even those ammonia-free ones also got chemicals one.

and then after give birth, if you're breast-feeding, also dun dye hair. same concept applies.

anyways, me thinks you should try to keep your hair as healthy and pristine as possible, as you'll start losing your hair a while after giving birth.

A...LOT...OF...HAIR.

all the chemicals might weaken the hair follicles further and then lose even MORE hair :o)