Sunday, February 11, 2007

FAT!

It is so damn. fucking. wrong when you answer the phone to this:
.
Hey....how are you? Call me for what lah?
Eh, I happened to browse through Bel's Friendster page ya and she just uploaded new pictures.
You FAT ALREADY LAH!
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! You just can't call up a girl and say that??!!! (fuck fuck fuck!)
No mah, just want to let you know lorr...
Gee...thanks a lot. I feel so much better about myself now.
No prob!
Fuck off lah. Bye.
.
I just cannot imagine that he called me up just to tell me that on a freaking SATURDAY too!
So much for wanting to have a good weekend lah.
So much for feeling so good about myself lah.
So much for eating glorious food during CNY lah.
.
He called just to say I'm fat.
FAT!
goddamnit!
.
So while I was strutting around in my little bikini in Pangkor, everyone must be thinking, "Omg, what's that girl doing in a bikini? She's so fucking fat!"
.
Or while I was on the podium doing my thang, people mus be looking at me weird and telling the bouncers, "Eh, get that fat bitch off there lah....the podium gonna collapse lah"
.
And when I was running around with Pearlz on Friday evening looking for a new pair of shoes for her, "Earthquake! Earthquake!......Oh, it's just that fat thing there walking around"
.
You know what? Fuckit!
So what if I'm fat and look terrible.
I still have a Fatty who loves for who I am (maybe cos he's fat too)
I can still fit into all my clothes (even if it takes me a little longer to button up)
I don't see extra flabs on my face (except fot that double chin)
.
You know what?
FUCKIT!
i'mgoingonadiet!

1 comment:

Naddy said...

aiyohhhh u're not fat la!!! if you're fat then im what, obese? ehehehehehe