Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Frills & Thrills

MamaYen and Pearlz dragged me to see more wedding gowns today and I think I actually found 2 pieces that I like very very much.
You know, nothing too extravagant or complicated, just simple and nice.
.
After all, I am not one who indulge, or even fancies, anything with lace or frills or anything too girlish.
.
Pearlz: She doesn't like anything girlie
MamaYen: Yah, get her something, you know, like manly
Femme: -_-
.
Imagine lah what the poor sales girl must be thinking.
Everything in the boutique is nothing but beads, lace, frills, sugar and candy and everything nice.
And whenever she took out something, my bridal gown consultants take one look at my turned-up, disgusted look and straight away turns the poor sales girl away...
.
Nah....that's too girl. We want something more....macho.
.
But I'm really glad I have them to come around with me to see gowns. I wouldn't know where to start if I were on my own.
And nope, going with the mother and godmother would not help.
They'd probably pick out all the ugliest ones for me.
.
In the end, out of the many hundreds of beautiful gowns for me to choose from, I only tried on 4 pieces.
And out of these 4, I only liked 2.
.
NEXT one please!

No comments: