Monday, March 05, 2007

The Twins' First

Some champion decided to go flood her belly with chili padi last night.
And has been purging eversince.
-_-'
Way to go, dumbass femme.
.
**********
.
TWINS BRING HOPE FOR SOME
.

imagine the amount of icing on this!

UmaAnn and AnnUma had a birthday celebration for their twin girls who turned 1 on March 1st. But of course, knowing how all these aunties and uncles are terrible when it comes to attending parties on weekdays, they made the party on Saturday evening.
4pm.
to be precise.

.
So there were no excuse at all for all the terrible aunts and uncles to miss it.
.

Sneha & Shaina

Seeing as the twins won't be able to appreciate (or remember) the party, UmaAnn and AnnUma invited 25 children from Rumah Hope to come celebrate and take part in the fun and games with the twins and their guests.
.

.
The smiles and laughter from the children were priceless.
.
And it was obvious they enjoyed themselves tremendously.
. .
Each of us were given a name of a child and we were told to get 'our child' a gift.
Our child (fatty & mine) was a 6 year old girl called Tarshini.
So, excitedly, we shot off to 1u on Sat, before the party, to get our child a gift.
.
Seeing as the children were from a home, we decided to pamper our child.
So we went straight to Toy r' Us and got her a beautiful Mermaid Babrbie from the Mermaidia Collection (which was NOT cheap) as well as a nice fluffy real-life looking bunny to play with.
.

.
Looking through all these Barbies, and Polly Pockets and Little Ponies and soft toys brought out the child in me.

.
Fatty ended up paying for a Mermaid Barbie, TWO fluffy real-life looking bunnies and a gorgeous blue Little Pony from the Cascade collection.
Roll
.
Imagine how happy our little Tarshini would be when she received the toys!
I know I was happy with my own fluffy real-life looking bunny and my blue Little Pony *grin*

So happily lah I pranced around looking for my little Tarshini when we got to the party.
There were kids everywhere and it was difficult to look out for a 6 year old girl.
.
And then I found Tarshini.
And SHE was a BOY!
A 12 year old BOY!
.
no, this is NOT Tachini. this is Hock Pun
.
Imagine my horror when I saw my little Tarshini sitting there....not the cheerful little girl I imagined, but a notorious, grumpy little thing, sitting alone and frowning at everyone. And his name.....NOT Tarshini....BUT Tachini.
-_-'
.
The party went really really well and I think the children all went home happy.
Not too sure about my 'little' Tachini though.
.
.
That night, Fatty brought me down to Petaling Street for the famous calypot lo shu fun.
Sooooo yummy! Just thinking about it now is making me salivate....*sluuuurrrp*!


No comments: