Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Non-halal

Hello?
Have you called your sister yet?
Erm....no
Well, you better call her cause she mengamuk, say her sisters never call her worr.
-_- Okok, I'll call her now
.
**********
.
Heya! So, how did you do?
I got 7 A's!!!!!
Wow, 7 A's! Congrats!
Thank you!
Okay, byeeee...
Bye!
.
**********
.
.
I'm sure you could tell. I WASN'T surprised she got 7 A's for her SPM.
In fact, I was already EXPECTING her to get 7 A's. Maybe more. But nothing less.
But mummy was anxious cause she dreamt that Sarah got 4 D's.
I'm sure you could even tell that Sarah herself wasn't surprised she got what she got.
.
I remember back when I was sitting for the exam so many aeons ago.
I was never aiming for 7 A's. Heck. I wasn't even aiming for 2 A's.
That's how smart I was.
.
So the proud parents decided to treat all of us to a tasty dinner at El Cerdo on Cangkat Bukit Bintang.
.
.
It's a German retaurants that serves really good authentic German dishes, but their speciality. PORK.
.
Baby pork knuckles. Adult pork knuckles. Yummylicious pig's tongue. Pork ribs. Braised pork. Grilled pork. Barbequed pork. Pork this. Pork that. It's ALL about pork. And it ALL taste too good too!
.
.
And everywhere you look, you see pork. There are hundreds of different pictures of cute little pigs decorating the interior of the restaurant. From cartoons, to abstract art, to real pictures, to little piggie toys, gold ones, pink ones, silver ones, pigs made out of metal....it's just all about pigs.
.
And we ate like pigs too.
And I drank like a fish.
.
.
And walked out red. Unbalanced. And laughing my head off at everything.
.
But I swear I wasn't drunk. Just a little happy.
.
They have this special dish, called the Spanish Suckling Pig.
And it's really special because when it is served to your table, it comes in the shape of the whole baby pig.
No, you don't tear it apart like how you eat a whole chicken.
This is where the special part is.
.
You have to use a plate (given to you by the staff there of course) to cut the pig into pieces.
You know, like instead of using the butcher knife to chop, you use your plate.
.
.
And then when you're done, you break that plate.
I guess it's cause you chopped the pig with the plate, so you have to get rid of the evidence.
.
.
So, while we were dining, we could hear plates smashing every other minute.
No, we didn't order that dish.
But MamaYen said, we should go there the next time we have our PR bitching session.
Then we can smash all the plates we want to vent our frustration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate SPM !!

Mr Incognito said...

Found this while doing some research for my latest post. Yummy eh? I'll take your word for it :)