Monday, March 19, 2007

Bunga Problems

I had no idea flowers can be such a hassle.
It was ONLY flowers. And not like a whole variety of flowers.
It was ONLY sunflowers.
That's all I ever wanted. That's all I ONLY wanted.
And even then, talking about it gave me a headache ">_<"
.
Met up with MunYeeTheBungaPerson on Saturday, hoping to solve the flower issue.
Instead, we came up with more issues.
.
Fatty gave me problems too.
.
"Make that 20 corsages lah"
"-_-' That's too little lah..."
"Who you wanna give to....the whole world?"
"*_*' not the whole world...important people lah"
"20 not enough arr..?"
"...no...."
.
Of course not!
How can 20 corsages only???
My bridesmaids = 4
Groomsmen = 3
Best Man = 1
Dad & Mom In Law = 2
My mommy and dada = 2
My 1st reader = 1
My brother-in-law = 1
My emcees = 2
.
That's already 16.
What about those helping me at the registration and those who are helping Fatty when he comes get the bride.
20 is definitely NOT enough lorr.
.
And this is ONLY the corsages okay.
I do not even want to start on the flowers for church, my hand bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, car decorations, flower for hotel's ballroom, flowers for walk-in, table centrepieces, bla bla bla.....i'm running outta breath...
.
I can foresee planning this wedding is NOT going to be as simple as I thought.
And I AM going for the simple-est yah.

2 comments:

Jane said...

You know what, just order as much as you want to..distribute them all and then the balance, use it as a remembrance or something..then u dont have to be so damn *grumbless* with the figures..kakakakakaka...what about me?do i get one sun flower too???Kekekekeke...jk jk..kakaka

Anonymous said...

wedding is never simple.

I'm now in the middle of 'pening kepala' for my wedding