Monday, March 26, 2007

Graduation

Fatty and I have finally 'graduated' from CMPC and we can now officially be married in church!
Party or what!
.
Before we started on this course, I thought that going through 6 weekends of it would so kill me. But now that it's over, it didn't even feel like 6 weekends.
And somehow, after spending every Sunday rushing to church for this, I don't think I know what to do this Sunday anymore.
.
>_<
.
Anyways, after our little 'graduation' celebration on Sunday, we went over to FunnyVJ's place. Yes, this is the FIRST time he has ever invited anyone over to his place - even after he's been living there for the past 3 years.
.
Fatty, Stevie, Jo and I are very honoured to be the first four to be invited over.
And we were even more honoured when he ordered in Domino's pizza for us!
.
CrazyChristine was there as well. She helped FunnyVJ clean his house in preparation to having us there.
.
The 5 of them played 'Texas Holden' but I didn't.
I just helped Fatty count his winnings.
.
.
CrazyChristine & FunnyVJ
.

Jo and Stevie

Fatty & I

.

And here are more candid shots I took while fiddling with my camera.

.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Jane said...

did u know tht u r not suppose to point your camera directly to the sun?haichoo choo..read the manual la lady