Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dumb Blonde In The Carpark

I used to visit Pyramid like on an almost everyday basis. I don't know why but it was like the best place to hang out and there was no where else I'd rather be seen at other than at Pyramid. So, there I will be, hanging out, walking around, shopping or just there because I have nowhere else to go to.
.
So, because I frequent there so damn often, I even had my own 'usual' carpark. I don't know if they purposely kept it available for me. Or if it was just my luck. Or there was something wrong with that place that nobody else wanted to park there. Whatever it is, it was always empty whenever I was there. Maybe got hantu.
.
So one day, as usual, I went there for lunch with BigSisterAlly.
She worked around that area, so it was only right to go to Pyramid for lunch.
.
We ber-borak borak, had our lunch and borak-ed somemore. Finished our lunch and continued to borak as we walked out to the car.
.
As I was fishing out my car keys from the hand bag, a suspicious looking guy walked passed us, tall, skinny, long dirty curly hair, flashing a key-like tool in his right hand.
.
At first, I paid him no heed, thinking he must be some mat motor who was lucky enough to actually own a car. Either that or being the idiot mat motors always are, he parked his bike in the carpark.
.
But as I saw him heading towards my car, which I could see peeking out from behind another car, I started getting a little suspicious. What the fuck was he doing walking towards my car.
.
And all my senses came to attention.
.
I started walking a little faster when I saw him slip between my car and the other car, and when he bent down to try to unlock my car door, my heart was practically thundering in my throat!
.
Who the fuck does this fucker think he is to think that he can steal my car???!!!
.
And at the same time, I was confused. Of all the nice looking cars around, why was he stealing MY car???
.
And so, with as much energy as I could sum up, I ran as fast as I could on my high heels, although I kept tilting to the right, and shouted in my utmost thunderous voice,
.
"HEY! THAT'S MY CAR YOU'RE TRYING TO STEAL!!!!".
.
I could hear BigSisterAlly running after me as well, but seriously, at that moment, I was more concerned about the car than her. I mean, if my car gets stolen, it's not like as if she has another one to send me back to work on time with.
.
The mat motor immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at me (in a really shit-not-another-crazy-woman way, now that I think about it) when I came to a clumsy halt in front of him.
.
And then, it hit me. HARD.
.
He wasn't fucking stealing my car.
Hell, it wasn't even my car that was parked there.
.
And bile started rising in my throat as panic hit me.
.
If my car wasn't here, then where the hell was my car???!!
.
"Where the FUCK is my car!!??"
I demanded from the now poor boy standing and gawking at me like as if I was insane.
I guess I must have looked it, what with my curly hair all over the place, eyes raving mad, clothes in a mess from that 100-metre dash, and glaring at him accusingly for stealing my car and hiding it somewhere else.
.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CAR???!!!" I demanded again, turning around to look at BigSisterAlly, whom, I might add, was also staring at me like as if I'd gone stark raving mad.
What the hell is wrong with these people???
.
"Erm...Kristy, that's not your car," she said softly.
.
"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS IT???!!!"
.
She turned around and pointed behind me. "There".
.
I followed her finger and saw my car, parked there. Parked where I parked it when we came in earlier. Without anyone stealing it.
.
And then I remembered. My 'usual' space was taken up when I arrived today, so I parked somewhere else. And I blindly, like a chicken without head, ASSUMED I parked where I 'usually' did *SMACKS HEAD*
.
I could feel my face turning red as I turned back to face the guy who was now frowning at me. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.
.
"Eheheh...." I started, knowing how absolutely retarded I sound. "I'm sorry...."
.
BigSisterAlly burst out laughing and pulled me towards my car. And she couldn't stop laughing at all.
And as we got into my car and reversed out, I could still see the guy standing there, outside his car, looking at us drive off with his jaw dropped open.
.
I looked at the hysterical hyenna laughing beside me, then looked at the guy through my rearview mirror again. Fuck!
.
**This happened to me a loooong time ago but it's not something I will ever forget**

1 comment:

Naddy said...

ahahahha i remembered this :) ehehehehhehe