Thursday, March 22, 2007

nothing to look forward to

This whole week is crawling by extremely slowly.
And I don't know why.
Maybe it's because I don't have the heart to work here anymore.
Maybe it's because my mind immediately flies to the weekends whenever the weekdays start.
Maybe it's because I've just totally lost all hope to continue making this company a better place.
.
Or maybe. Just maybe. I have not had alcohol since *this time* and my body can't hold out any longer.
.
I need my alcohol!!! >_<
**********
.
Another SINGLES Party
.
by KinkyBlueFairy last night and again I didn't make it *femme sighs* even though I promised her I would make it for the next one 'x_x'
.
But I was busy discussing with the photographers on what kind of shots Fatty and I would like to have on the wedding day and blablablabla....boring stuff.
.
I just wish the whole wedding was over and done with. Seriously. I thought I would be so darn excited to plan the wedding, but to my dismay, I am not. NOT. ONE. BIT. And I have no idea why *femme shrugs* maybe cause I still have like 8 months to plan it. Hahahahaha!
.
*okay, femme's going crazy*
.
**********
.
UBBER PISSED OFF!!!
.
at my stupid management!
.
Was happily looking forward to my last family trip to Beijing end April and when I was about to apply for leave, a fucking email was blasted out to everyone saying that we have to keep this this this dates free because we will be going up to Gentings for team-building! FUCK!
.
Whatever!
.
So I applied for leave and submitted it to my boss anyways, telling her that my trip to Beijing was already paid for and I cannot cancel it.
.
And you know what she fucking told me???!!!
She fucking said, "I won't sign this yet. Will discuss with HR first cause I want everyone to attend the team-building".
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
.
This is the last family trip I'm ever gonna go for lorr and it's already been paid for. Mummy has been planning this trip for like the longest time cause she has to plan it around Jojo's, Sarah's and Daddy's time and schedule, and now, I might not be able to go because of some dumb team-building??!!
.
No lorr....if my leave is not approved then I'm gonna have to fucking resign.
.
But I'm just praying and hoping that the company don't think I'm important enough for me to HAVE to attend this damn team-building.

No comments: