Thursday, March 29, 2007

Come home

The pass few days has really been wearing me out.
And I have no idea why this is affecting me so badly.
I've never thought myself to be so attached to her.
But now that we're at the risk of losing her, it's shown me how much I really do care.
.
I've never had to feel what it's like to risk losing someone close to me so this is something new to me and I don't like it. NOT. A. SINGLE. BIT. at all.
.
The black rings around my eyes.
The fatigue.
The anxiety of wanting to rush to see her on time before I miss the visiting hours.
The lack of sleep for crying too much.
The tears which seems to spill out whenever I thought of her.
The sleepness nights lying awake thinking of her in her cold hard bed.
With nobody around to comfort her. Except the harsh noises of the night.
.
It's so hard to NOT to even think about her. That's like forcing myself not the breathe at all. And I don't even wanna not think about her.
I pray real hard that she will be fine and will be able to come back home to be with us again one day.
.
Sweetheart, get well soon ok.
We all miss you....
.

No comments: