Saturday, March 10, 2007

NOT RIGHT!

I wore a very pretty dress to work yesterday.
It was from Cats Whiskers.
And Fatty came to pick me up for lunch.
When he saw me in a dress, his whole face litted up.
And I glowed inwards.
I know I'm more of a pants-shorts girl.
And not into dresses or skirts.
And whenever Fatty sees me in a dress.
He's reminded that Femme's a GIRL.
.
And so when I got into the car.
He looked at me lovingly.
A grin spreading from one ear to the other.
He kissed me and hugged me.
I thought, wow, I should put on a dress more often.
If this is the reaction I get from my man.
.
And so we arrived at the restaurant.
Where we were to have our lunch.
And I stepped out of the car,
A spring in my step
Because I felt I looked good.
.
Fatty winked at me and held my hand.
And whispered, "You look really nice today"
I grinned widely and asked mischieviously,
"Why, oh why?"
.
He looks me in my eye and said very lovingly,
"Because....."
.
"Because you look like a happily married woman and a mother to my kids"
>_<
.
Femme is NEVER wearing that dress again.

No comments: