Friday, February 23, 2007

Oink Oink

I look everywhere and I see my absolute favourite colour RED!
RED flowers
RED curtains
RED clothes
RED lanterns
RED angpow packets
how cool is that!
.
And the best thing about CNY this year is my collection of red packets.
It's boost up in numbers compared to last year and it just feels so great!
More ka-ching to spend, more ka-ching to save, more ka-ching to do whatever I want with them and the best thing is (just like every cny), these were given to me for freeeee...
.
DUIT PERCUMA wei!
And all I had to do was wish people Gong Xi Fa Cai.
This is the BEST thing about chinese new year....free money for nothing! Gaaa-gaaa-gaaa!
.
However, this year was slightly different.
Instead of the usual reply to my wishes, this year, everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) replied with:
"Nah...last one arr, next year no more lah"
"Next year your turn to give lorr"
"First year must give double yah"
.
No wonder my collection of angpows increased this year.
Everyone kesian me cause me gonna join the 'married' club so they pakat and give me duit simpati.
How can like that?
Next year married dy but I still younger mah, so can still take mah, no meh?
.
I think I was somewhat emo this new years though cause it kept playing in my mind that everything I've done for cny since the day I was born till now will change from next year onwards.
.
Last reunion dinner at mama and yehyeh's place
Last time for mummy and daddy to be wished by me first
Last chance for me to curi all the free food from home to give people when I go bai-lin
Next year I gotta buy the food myself....*sigh*...
.
Hmmm...maybe I can curi Fatty's money instead and use it to buy stuff for bai-lin
I don't mean literally curi of course, just taking it from him without letting him know first lah
And if he finds out, he can't scold me cause afterall, I'll be Mrs. Fatty by then, and the stuff comes from Mr & Mrs Fatty, so he has a share in it as well.
.
Oh GAAAAWD!
I can't believe I'm gonna be married by this time next year!
What if I loose all the people who admires me now? Not that I have any but I would like to believe that I still have many many many.
And then I would have to work even harder to maintain my physic for fear that Fatty might stray away and find himself a YOUNGER woman....*WAILS!!!*
Oh, the pressure of being married!
No wonder so many young women all look like they age 50 years right after their wedding.
Oh noooo, I don't want to look 50! Pleeeease...I'm not even 30 yet!
Oh gaaaaawd.....30....I'll be hitting the big 3-0 in 3 years......
.
Okok...sorry....ter-digress...
Told you I'm emo...
.

No comments: