Friday, May 18, 2007

*Grumbles*

So much for the 'beach' *sighs*
.
.
We arrived close to 6pm on Saturday evening and the sun was waaaaaay below the horizon, so, not much tanning to be done that day.
.
All we did was check into our room, unpacked, went to the beach for a little frolicking in the already cold waters and then back up to the room to shower.
.
But AuntyLuan gave us a very nice surprise pressie this time.
She bought us matching pario and beach shorts!
.
.
Okok...who the hell knows who's AuntyLuan right!
You always see me writing about Cherating. Everytime I get to go off for some beach get-away, it's to Cherating. Everytime I wanna destress, it's to Cherating. Everytime I need the sun, it's Cherating.
.
.
You must be thinking, "Woi! This bitch so rich arr! Everytime also go Cherating wan".
.
Actually, no lorr. Not rich lorr. That's why everytime go also go Cherating lor. Not Perhentian. Not Redang. Not Tioman. But Cherating lorr.
.
That's cos Fatty's close friend's parents owns a "no-frills" resort in Cherating, just next to Club Med and the turtle sanctuary. So, we get to enjoy special 'good friend's rates' when we go there and it's pretty reasonable, especially for a clean, comfy resort that faces a clear blue sea. Sometimes, if we're lucky, we even get to see wild boars at night.
.
.
So, because we go there so very very often, we have become the anak angkats to Fatty's friend's parents who owns the place. And yes, the name of the resort, The Place.
.
So, now that you know the reason behind why we're always going to Cherating, you can also know that AuntyLuan is the owner of The Place and she loves us as she loves her children...harr harr!
.
She made us put on the matching pario and beach shorts the next day, and so, we happily complied. Looking all beach-a-licious and ready to go work on my tan, we happily woke up early the next day and had breakfast at the veranda.
.
The sun looked like it was going to hide behind some clouds soon, so I made Fatty gobble down his nasi lemak daging and made a dash for the beach to soak up at least some rays.
.
.
Fat chance.
.
The minute I got my toes on the sand, the clouds started floating in and conveniently covered the remaining of the sun. And the rest of the afternoon was spent lying under the dark clouds, where a slight drizzle passed, and taking sips of Sheridan from Fatty's coleman.
.
.
9 hours on the beach and the sun came out for ONLY one fucking hour -_-'
.
So much for going away to the beach....
.
and so much for Mr. Fatty's Boss getting knocked down by a tanker.
.
Fatty's gone to Jakarta and I'm already feeling the depression of not seeing him for the next few days start to settle down in my heart.
.
.
Fuck his stupid boss. Fuck the stupid conference. Fuck Jakarta. Just fuck lah.
.
But I've already got activities lined up the next few days to see me through so, that's fine.
.
Oh, did I mention how cruel I was?
.
Hahahaha! I was damn fucking cruel!
I made Fatty change his return ticket to the first flight to leave Jakarta on Sunday morning...and the first flight was at 6.55am.
.
.
But he willingly agreed to come back early too, so I'm not thaaat cruel.
.
After all, I have to wake up early to go pick him up.