Wednesday, May 09, 2007

we luuuuve you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOSSOMMICH SWEETHART!!!
.
You're 27 today and yet, you don't look a day older than the first time we met back in college.
.
.
But boy, the memories we have, makes me feel like as if I'm gonna be turning 72!!!
The three of us really had great times, huh, and even till today, our conversations are filled with memories from the past.
.
.
ButtercupTjin and I are really proud of you, babes.
.
.
For the first time in many many years, you actually successfully WALKED OUT after your party was over without having someone carry your drunkard ass into the car like so many years before.
Too bad we didn't have the chance to snap pictures of you taking a piss. You weren't drunk enough.
You didn't even need me to accompany you to the toilet this time.
*sniff*sniff* My girl has finally grown up.
Party or what!
.
.
Well, another year come and gone, and still friends we are!
And friends we'll stay.
And I can foresee, this year will definitely be a much much better year for you, just wait'n'see!
.
On another note...
.
3 DAYS TO GO
.
before I leave this hell hole!
.
Seriously, I never knew the amount of rubbish I collected could be THIIIIIIS much!
I mean, 6 drawers filled with stuff, a table top filled with files and 5 thermos mugs???!!!
Where the hell am I even gonna put these things when I bring them home???
omg omg omg omg omg!
.
I'd probably just leave them in the paperbag and then lug them off to my new office when I start.
.
It's like freaking moving homes, man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...a lot of hot gurls.

*nose bleed*