Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Calling OFF the Wedding!!!

Yes, I am.
So many things happened over the weekend and I just don't think I'm ready to get married to one guy. It's just not possible.
.
And I'm afraid this man might not be the right one for me.
Afterall, we've known each another for less than 5 years, and I don't even know what his favourite colour is!
For the weirdest reasons, I keep thinking purple. And I have no idea why.
But purple cannot be his favourite colour, can it?
.
And the stress of getting a wedding party together. There's just no getting anywhere! We're both so totally incompatible and cannot agree on the slightest things.
This already is one good reason why the wedding shouldn't go on.
At all.
.
Besides, here are more reasons why I'm calling off the wedding...
.
Red Thongs
.
.
I absolutely WILL NOT wear red thongs to seduce my husband to be! How sexy can a girl in red thongs be anyways? Have you ever seen a mandrill? Yes, that's exactly what I would look like if I were to put this on and seduce my husband on the wedding night. He might just puke everything out.
.
Cute Men
.
.
I seem to be bumping into them everywhere I go. And these men are charming, handsome, and oh so good looking that if I were to tie myself down to one man forever and ever amen, I would no longer be able to flirt and play with cute men.
.
The 'Thing'
.
.
Being a virgin as myself, I have never seen the 'thing' before. And to see it like this??? It scared the hell outta me!!! No way am I ever gonna be able to look at something like that without laughing my head off. My poor husband will be so traumatised cause each time he takes it out, I
might start laughing.
.
Condoms
.
.
They taste really bad. So bad. And one advice, never EVER have condoms with whisky. Nasty!
.
and finally...
.
CRAZY DRESS SENSE
.
.
Once people get married, even the fashionable divas themselves will loose all fashion sense and start dressing like the average married women out there. Trust me, I've seen to many diva friends turn into boring married women overnight and I do not wanna be one of them!
.
So, thus conclude why I'm calling the wedding off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*sigh*
think so easy meh!
too much in love with fatty lah
.
.
Btw, girls (you know who you are), thanks a BUNCH for the wonderful hen's party. I had a great time though I can't remember much from it. Love you all!

No comments: