Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So how do I feel?

I think there's much more to marriage other than the fact that I have officially sealed my life away to ONE man for the remainder of my days.
.
It's the fact that I can no longer decide to walk out whenever I want to anymore, especially after an argument, unless it's just to head downstairs and sulk in the living room. But that would just be stupid.
.
Fatty and I have been living together way before we tied the knot, so living together now as husband and wife doesn't really make much of a difference to me. But, after the wedding, it feels like as if an invisible thread has tied us together and has somehow bonded us even more because suddenly, we seem to be taking each another more seriously.
.
Marriage is not gonna be easy, that's for sure, and it will take a lot of hard work from both parties to make it work out, especially when it comes to sensitive issues like finances, and men CAN be idiots, so living with one for the rest of one's life will definitely be challenging, but it's sure beats the hell out of living alone, doesn't it.
.
And as I've pledged my vows before God in church, I shall repeat them again here in my blog, the vow to love one man and only one man for the rest of my life. What God brings together, men can never divide.
.
.
Thank you to all those who came to share the moment with me and for all your beautiful gifts.

No comments: