Friday, November 02, 2007

Yesterday

We brought mummy to Fridays to celebrate her birthday yesterday and she was soooo happy. I think cos we always bring her to fancy restaurants and she hates seeing us spend so much on her so when we told her this year's gonna be at Fridays, she was glad that it was somewhere not too pricy. Yah right. Bill came up to RM550 anyways.
.
.
She turned beeroot red when the Friday waiters made her stand on her chair and sing us a song. It was so funny cos she was already red from the beer and I didn't expect her to get any redder than that. But she did!
.
.
I went all the way to Curve to get her the Jelly cake, and it was sooooo beautiful, we didn't want to eat it. But in the end, half disappeared.
.
Anyways, here are some random pictures I took here and there during the pass few weeks. I forgot about them actually...hahaha!
.
At Mambo Jumbo during Raya weekend. It was sooooo crowded we almost died.
.
.
When we got there at 10.30pm, there was practically nobody around. I had the whole dance floor to myself and didn't have to fight anyone.
.
.
An hour later, I was doing the boogie on the spot. With tall people towering on either side of me, their arms raised towards the heaven, I was smelling hell lah.
.
.
We left close to 1am. Old dy lah. Cannot take it anymore. Must go home and sleep. But we ended up hanging out at some German pub in Taman Tun, having German beers and watching some softball game thingy on the big screen.
.
.
Told you lorr. Old mah.
.
.
Painting the bridal room. Well, I directed. They painted.
.

.
Shadows of my dreamcatcher against the car door. I was bored and stuck in a jam.
.
.
Mosaic tiles at TheCottonClub. Don't EVER go there for their buka puasa buffet okay. Just dont.
.
The funniest!
.

.
Fatty went around catching the kittens and spraying the purple disinfectant on their ears cos they were all having ear disease.
By the time he was done with them, we had kittens with purple ears, running all around the backyard!!!

No comments: