Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What's happening?

Well, so, been a little confused lately
About trust. faith. loyalty.
Insecurities are running through me
And even when I look at him
I don't feel anymore secure than I should be
What's happening, I ask myself
Only to be faced with emptiness
No answers to soothe me
Is this what it's going to be like
From now till forever?
.
As we sat through lunch in silence
He looking everywhere else but at me
Me playing with the food on my plate
I feel a stab
And again, I ask myself, what's happening
Is it just the insecurities?
Or is it more?
And still, no answers.
.
Is this a mistake then?
Something that is going to ruin my life forever
Or is this normal?
But I know normal
And normal does not feel like this
.
So, please tell me
What's happening?

No comments: