Wednesday, October 03, 2007

3 days late

but i KNOW it's coming.
i can feel the cramps, i feel bloated all over and everywhere hurts.
so there's absolutely nothing for me to worry about.
i'm just annoyed with the fact that it's late and i'm suffering for nothing.
.
well...
i'll give myself up till end of this week.
and if it's still not here yet, i'm marching myself straight to the nearest pharmacy.
and i WILL drag Fatty with me.
.
***
.
i'm addicted to FaceBook.
i'm sooo addicted to it i actually can't sleep at night if don't log on more than thrice a day.
.
Was out at Wine@Nine last night with UmaAnn, AnnUma, Stevie, Jo and Fatty (entirely a LAST MINUTE plan of course)
.
UmaAnn: Eh, your boss don't say anything when you stroll in at 10am in the morning arr?
Me: *blink blink*
Jo: Aiyoh, she work until 8pm at night, of cos won't scold lah
Fatty: Yah, but from 4pm onwards, she's on FaceBook
AnnUma: *laughs out hysterically*
Me: >_<'
.
Was suppose to have an early night last night, so had a quiet dinner in SS2.
Lagi I was only wearing shorts, a white tee, with one bandaged ankle (yes, I sprained it, please don't ask how) with absolutely NO MAKE-UP!!!
And bumped into someone we so did not expect to see
and was dragged into Bambo09.....or Bombay as the drunkard called it.
.
I ended up creeping-limping out when drunkard wasn't looking.
So happy!
And because of that, I managed to get to work on time today.
.
HARR HARR!!!

No comments: