Friday, October 19, 2007

I found something interesting to do too

After reading everyone else's blogs and wondering why they're not updating as much as before anymore, I realised they all have ONE same excuse - FACEBOOK! However, like I have admitted before, I'm also addicted to it, therefore, will not be the one to blame them for their lack of blogs.
.
But this time, I'm addicted to something else on FB.
.
I love it I love it I love it I love it!!!
I love it so much that I've been spending too much time DURING office hours designing my own polyvores. You should try it out too you know. Trust me, you'll get hooked.
.
Counting down
36
days to go to the 'BIG' day
oh gaaaaawd
.
I think I'm starting to get wedding jitters.
But I cannot say why.
But I have been acting weird the pass few nights. Feeling restless. And I don't know if it's because of the upcoming nuptials.
.
And I think Fatty is feeling it too.
.
Shit.
This is not going to work, is it?
.
Mummy and Daddy are getting us a honeymoon package to somewhere as our wedding gift. Mummy suggested either Maldives or Kashmir. Fatty suggested Bali :(
I'm suggesting either Switzerland or Vienna.
.
Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Jayce said...

Hmm... what is Facebook actually...?

Naddy said...

bali is nice... or europe :)

nad