Friday, October 05, 2007

I can STILL draw better

First thing I did when I logged on today was to click into FaceBook...
to be slapped with the sight of THIS!!!!!

..
on Fatty's profile!
.
Who the FUCK was this woman who dared to write this on Fatty's FunWall???
Who the FUCK was she to think that she can declare her love to him in public???
And you're fucking right you can't draw for nuts!!!
I mean, have you seen what I drew for him???!!!
.

.
So go hide yourself in some hole and don't even come out alright!
.
UmaAnn walked passed me later that day when I was still fuming.
.
Me: Do you know who (mentions name) is?
He: *weird smile* Why?
Me: Do you know or not?
He: *still with that weird smile* Why lah?
Me: Because, she wrote I LOVE YOU on Fatty's FaceBook!!!!
He: *laughs*
Me: *frowns even more*
He: She's AnnUma's cousin lah
Me: So! That doesn't give her the right to declare her love to Fatty!
He: She wrote it to everyone on her contact list
Me: Oh *blush*
.
Way to go, stupid Femme.

No comments: