Monday, December 17, 2007

Hmmm....

My horoscope today says:
.
.
Delicate game of dominoes set up in MY life right now? And if one falls, it is likely to tumble, causing a huge chain reaction of chaos.
.
Hmmm......*drums fingers and frowns*
.
I haven't been feeling very well the pass few days. 5 days, to be exact.
I've been feeling nauseaus and throwing up almost every morning.
.
I have a paid-for Krabi trip in Jan 08, a 4D/3N vacation of nothing but sand, sea, sun and shopping!
.
I have a trip to Greece in May 08, one and a half weeks of pure fun trotting around a country I've never been to in my life.
.
My life like dominoes. If one falls, will cause chain reaction and chaos.
.
Hmmmm.....*frowns a little more*...
.
I'm getting the pregnancy kit tonight!

1 comment:

Naddy said...

dear, r u expecting? ehehe

~nad