Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Of urinary infections & pictures from the weekend that was

I'm cursed lah.
.
It's like as if I'm destined to suffer through it like once every 2 years.
So annoying.
.
So, if you see me dousing myself with water like crazy, don't ask why.
I'm in pain.
And it isn't nice.
.
-_-'
.
Was stuck in the jam for 2 fucking hours yesterday, just trying to get from BU to KL.
In the end, we ended up in Pavilion for lunch at 4pm.
FUCKING LUNCH
at 4pm!
.
Okay, picture time!
From over the weekend and a bit more.
.
Christmas decor at 1-Utama New Wing
.

.

.

.
Sarah's 18th Birthday
.

pretty cupcakes
.

RM3 for one...mummy bought 50pcs
.

birthday girl
.
.

.

.
sarah's jon
.
with her Godma

daddy's Charlie Angels

the family

with FattyHubby

new nephew Devon

our own christmas tree
.
And some random shots I took in the office using my hp. I was bored.
..
.
.
.

No comments: