Sunday, December 30, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

.
>_<'
.
I know it's like almost New Year's now and I'm almost a week late in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas but, it's better late than never and besides...
.
Christmas is 12 days long =)
.
Like every Christmasses in the pass 5 years, this one was no different. It zoomed pass too fast for me to actually savour every minute of the day. But all the same, I'm glad everyone in the family are still here to enjoy and spend yet another Christmas together.
.
Next year, we plan to do something different for Christmas, tkaing the opportunity that Grandpa and Grandma are still healthy and able to walk around.
.
But then, I shall let you know what we have planned next year because if I tell you now, then I'd have to kill you. More like I'd have nothing to blog about next year Christmas.
.
The only thing different about Christmas this year is this.
.
Usually, my Christmas pressies would consist of stuff like accessories, slutty looking clothes which I like, books, bags, etc.....stuff that are like my personal favourites lah.
.
But this year, I got.....plates, tableware, drinking glasses, chopstick and holders, towels, RECIPE books!!!!, and bla bla bla....all the absolutely boring stuff you can think of!
.
And just as I was about to open my mouth to complain....
.
"That's for getting married. Welcome to the club!!!"
.
-_-'
.
So anyways, before I go off and forget to blog in another week's time, here's to you! Have a great 2008 and may it be much better than the year before!
.
Happy Holidays everyone!!!
.

No comments: