Tuesday, April 08, 2008

new gadgets, pink and shakin' asses

So, I decided to spend my hard earned money on a 40GB mp3 player.
.
My excuse - so that my baby can listen to soothing music while she's sleeping in my tummy.
Although of course, as proven on Discovery Science, babies nestling inside the mother's womb cannot hear anything outside the womb except for a slight echo of the mother's voice.
.
Well, then I can still listen to the songs and sing to her =)
.
Reality - I've always wanted to get an mp3 player for no reason at all. Just wanted one.
.
FattyHubby gave me an earful when I showed my new toy to him. Not because he's stingy with MY money but because I promised him a week before that I won't buy anything expensive for myself anymore.
.
>_<
.
But hey, I bought you a BIG bottle of perfume! So forgiven lah...
.
Kit, I think you better call him personally and tell him not to bully me lah. I showed him your message and he just laughed...hmph!
.
Everyone's been asking me if I look really fat now. I don't think so. I mean, I can still wear my own tops, just had to switch my button-up pants for drawstring ones now.
.
"Then you must look like a fishball stuck to a chopstick!"
.
Idiot.
.
BlossomMich and ButtercupTjin are throwing me an all ALL PINK baby shower sometime in June and I'm so excited! My very first baby shower! And I'm inviting my guy friends and relatives. Break tradition a bit lah.
.
I can just imagine. Pink and white balloons. Pink paper serviettes. Pink paper plates and paper cups. Pink roses. Pink dresses. Pink pink pink!
.
FattyHubby will be soooo annoyed. Hahahaha! *evil grins*
He told me no way will our daughter be swath in anything pink. She will only wear macho macho colours.
.
*rolls eyes*
.
Am listening to my mp3 player now.
KJ asked: "So what soothing song you listening to now?"
Me: "Snoop Dogg and Eminem's Shake That Ass For Me"
KJ: -_-'

3 comments:

Kit said...

Must treat yourself good when you still able to. Your heart will go on with the little cutie girl when she's here. You will wish to buy everything for the little one whenever you go shopping. The hard earned money all go to her and the husband may be no longer the number 1 ... hehehehhe ... I think I am no more number 1 to my hubby and so does him, no more number 1 to me! Hahahha, terrible wife yaa ...

Kit said...

Opps...forgot to share this with you. It's a quite okay website. Maybe you can take a look at your convenient.

http://www.babycenter.com

Mabel said...

Eh, I thought on Nat Geog "In The Womb", they mentioned that studies have shown that babies CAN hear music while in the womb...

Or maybe I terdengar salah! LOL!

Do check out this link: http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/americanbaby/senses.html