Thursday, April 10, 2008

Vanilla spice

I happily trotted out of the house this morning with a huge bottle of yogurt in one hand and a 1.5l bottle of vanilla coke in the other.
.
FattyHubby: You going camping issit?
Me: Aren't you glad that your wife knows how to look after herself *i was in a happy mood*
FH: What look after yourself?
Me: I'm taking in my proper nutrients lah. See...(happily points to yogurt)...taking my yogurt drink and see....(happily points to vanilla coke)....vanilla coke which contains vanilla which is a form of milk which is MORE calcium!
.
I happily smirked at him feeling absolutely proud of myself.
.
FattyHubby turns to me with an unexplainable look on his face...
.
"Am I talking to a moron or what? Vanilla is NOT milk lah!"
.
And he was right.
I googled it the minute I got into office.
Vanilla is a SPICE.
.
I was a stupid kid.
.
>_<'
.
On another note.....
.
I felt my baby's kick for the FIRST TIME EVER TODAY!!!
.
It's not like 'fluttering of butterflies' as is written in all pregnancy books.
It's more like soft kicks *thud*thud*thud*
And it's been going on since 3.30pm today and I can still feel her thud-ding away right now.
.
Thank goodness she's no kickboxer - yet.

5 comments:

blubbieMs said...

o.Oh its a wonderful feeling aint it? There will be more to come.. all those kicks.. u will be wondering if they were born a natural footballer -girl or boy. *sigh* I missed my little kicker in me despite him being out here kicking me the same.. =)

Marlboro Man said...

it's so weird i dreamed of you last night making sheperd's pie (with eggplant) and it tastes so good. you popped up randomly like a long lost friend and today you posted an update. i forgot to congratulate you for your new baby =)

TwoHands said...

stumbled upon your blog and am enjoying your jottings. i sit at the computer and read out loud to hubby and your writing crack the both of us up :D

as for the blogging during pregnancy, well i didn't write for a loooooong time, even now, my blogging has become sporadic.

CLAIRwithoutE said...

hey kristy..i chg my blog link to thatssoclair.blogspot.com. update ur links section yah..hehe..

Take care!! =)

mishy mashy said...

vanilla....milk huh? :-) i can't wait for the mini drama princess to arrive!! hehe