Monday, April 28, 2008

spunk or dunk?

I dunno whether being pregnant makes you do crazy things but it sure is making me do things that I never for the world of me would think of doing...
.
I chopped off my hair and gave it the Halle Berry look.
.
YES, I DID!!!
.
It's short short short.....so short!!! And the worse part, my stylist taught me how to style it and when he did it for me, it looked pretty damn good, but when I tried it on my own back home, I couldn't do it. I just couldn't.
.
So much for Halle Berry.
.
Look more like Halle Hairy now....*sighs*....
.
But I do like it lah. Just need to learn how to style it properly.
.
Next up....hair colour!!!

2 comments:

TwoHands said...

do be careful of the type of hair dye you use and the chemicals it contains. some hairdye contains chemicals hazardous to the lil one in your tummy. try to use organic hairdyes or even henna. or best of all.. don't colour your hair now.

blubbieMs said...

Urm.. Think you need to check with your gynae if hair dyeing now is advisable because I remembered mine advising me to avoid until the little one is out.. =)