Monday, April 07, 2008

...

It's like I suddenly got nothing to write about cos I'm pregnant.
.
I thought lah maybe with pregnancy I would have more things to talk about but nothing seems to come to mind whenever I come into my blog.
.
FemmeFatale not so 'Femme' anymore lah...now can call FattyFatale dy.
.
My daughter (yes, I'm gonna have a baby girl!) damn drama wei! She's made me and FattyHubby go through a heart attack session at least once a month for the pass 5 months and it's not easy yah. All these emotional traumas.
.
I seriously have to think twice about going through this all over again if we plan for number two. But let me get through this first and see if I survive motherhood.

2 comments:

blubbieMs said...

Congratulations on your baby girl. Being pregnant is one of the best things in life.. enjoy it!!! =)

Kit said...

Hi Kit here. You may not know me because we never meet before. I'm Sen Keong's uni coursemate. Knew about your blog through friendster and I'm so happy to know that you and Sen Keong are going to have a new baby soon! I never learn I could love and take good care of a baby until I have my own lately. I believe you and Sen Keong will experience a very memorable parenthood soon, of course, I am looking forward to your beautiful girl girl! Congratulations!

* Tell Sen Keong not to bully a pregnant mummy. The baby will help mummy bully him back when comes to world later.*

Warm regards,
Yoke Kit