Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fail

Seriously, only mothers out there will understand that staying home to be a full-time mom HAS GOT TO BE the toughest job on the planet!
.
Shit.
I NEVER in my life expected my life to be like that. If I'd known, I'd have waited a little longer before ever deciding to have a baby.
.
Babies are not easy to deal with.
.
It's not the pooping or the feeding or the rocking to sleep or anything.
It's the CRYING!
Gosh!
And especially when they cry for no reason at all!
Or at least I don't think there's a reason for them to cry.
.
Diapers cleaned. Checked.
Hunger satiated. Checked.
Room temp just nice. Checked.
Baby's temp. Checked.
Tummy nice and soft. Checked.
Sleepiness. Checked.
.
Then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL CRYING???!!!
.
I could cry with you.
Because I really don't know what you want.
And I've tried my best to comfort you in all ways possible.
And the worse thing is for a mother not to know what her child wants and to fail in comforting her child.
.
I'm a failure.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Che ah...........
you are not the only one facing the music of Renee's cries okay... she's my alarm clock that 'rings' every 2-hours..hahahah! But you will feel and realize one day that going through all this 'music'is worth while...

Wait till she starts TALKING!!! Hahahaha... remember how Sarah drove us up the wall???