Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been ONE hell of a year!

.
I was suupose to post up a pre-anniversary blog before this but I still haven't finished it so this will have to come up first. So look out for it soon!
.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US BOTH!!!
.
Yes, it's been ONE year!!!
.
Nov 24, 2007 - Our BIG day
.
Jan 8, 2008 - We found out that I was pregnant (so fast!!!)
.
Jan 11, 2008 - Our trip to Krabi. It was suppose to be a pre-honeymoon thing but ended up being our actual honeymoon and puked throughout the whole trip. SO much for a honeymoon.
.
Feb & Mar, 2008 - I was on complete rest in bed due to complications and FattyHubby had to give out angpows himself.
.
Apr 2008 - The blood test scare!
.
Jun 2008 - My birthday!!! And Renée's baby shower
.
Aug 2008 - The emergency C-sec delivery of our baby girl, Renée Elisabeth Lim Yi Cheeng. Followed by FattyHubby's 30th birthday!
.
Sept 2008 - CONFINEMENT!!!
.
Nov 2008 - Our 1st Anniversary
.
I love you, sweetheart, and always will.
I know I'm a hard person to live with and you always have to put up with my temper tantrums but you're the only man I've ever met who could deal with me and my shit and still laugh about it and for that, I thank GOD everyday for making you such a permanent part in mylife.
.
XOXO

No comments: