Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fat jeans

I'm so frustrated with FaceBook!!!
It's giving me soooo much problems just trying to upload pictures.
So until it stops giving me problems, nobody will be able to see updated pics of Renée.
Hmph!
.
I decided I felt like making a short trip to Pavilion tonight to look for my Zara stuff and decided to get mummy and daddy to come with me so they can help me look after Renée while I shopped. But then I called Zara Pavilion to check if they had what I wanted, they didn't.
.
"We don't have to go down to Pavvy tonight anymore," I told dad.
"Why?"
"They don't have what I want"
"What you want?"
"Jeans"
.
Dad looks me up and down and then snorts.
.
"What for? You so fat. Buy also no use lah".
.
Fat. FAT.
.
That was like a knife through my heart okay.
Not only did it pierce through.
But it was also a blunt knife.
And it was twisted as it pierced.
.
I am SOOOOO GOING ON A DIET!

2 comments:

ally said...

hey babe, why do u think i haven't uploaded pictures anymore?? because of the same frigging problem i face with facebook!!

Naddy said...

aiyaaa you are not fat laaa