Friday, April 20, 2007

Wait

I do not want to use the word 'busy' to explain my lack of blogs over the pass week but I just can't seem to find any other words to describe my disappearance, so yeah, I was busy.
.
Busy doing what, I'm not too sure, but somehow, time just flies by and before I know it, one whole week has gone out the window.
.
Things at work has been getting worse and worse and I'm so darn bloody close to slapping the resignation letter accross my boss's face. But I shan't give in to temptation until the right time comes, and so, I shall wait.
.
Wait...
.
I despise that word so much. So much that it eats me whole and then makes me puke it out. I hate it so much that just blogging about it now is making me turn green and purple. I hate the word as much as I hate lizards! In fact, compared to lizards, I feel that I can kiss one now. And that's how deeply my hatred runs for that word. Wait.
.
Because that's what I've been doing this whole week.
Waiting.
Waiting for an answer. For ONE fucking answer. One simple YES or NO.
And until now, I'm still waiting!
.
But I know this wait is worthwhile, and that's why I AM still waiting.
.
And I sure do hope that the answer I'm waiting for, will be the answer that I want.
.
-_-'
.
We're flying off to Beijing next weekend!!!
.
Yes, me and my sisters and my mummy and daddy. And I'm so extremely excited! It's the first time I'm actually stepping foot into China, and I heard from everyone that everything is cheap cheap cheap in Beijing! So, I'll definitely be shop shop shopping!
.
Shopping is good.
It's a good way to mend a broken soul.
And a good way to de-stress.
And I'm extremely stressed-up at the moment.
Therefore, shopping is good for me.
.
Another all expenses-paid-for trip with shopping allowance too!
Now, how cool is that?
I doubt I'd get to enjoy these priviledges anymore once I'm married and booted out of the family. Harr harr!
.
Fatty will have to stay home and look after Sha-Sha for the week that we'll be away. Good for him. Training before he becomes a father one day. And fatherhood is gonna come soon yah. Like perhaps next year? *winks*
.
But that will have to wait till our wedding is over.
And wedding will have to wait till after my Beijing trip is over.
And Beijing will have to wait till next week is over.
And next week will have to wait till I get my answer.
.
Just waiting.

No comments: