Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flying off

I DID IT!!!
.
I did I did I did I did!!!
Like finally but I did it!
And I'm extremely happy about it!
So happy can die. But I won't die, cause I'm too happy!
.
I've RESIGNED!
.
Oh yes, I have!
Been waiting to do this for too long now and I'm glad the waiting is over and I can finally fly away from this cage - to a bigger cage >_<'
.
But I won't tell you yet where I'll be going to.
Surprise it shall be.
Hahaha!
.
BEIJING
.
here I come.
two more days to go and I'll be off to see the world!
gosh, I'm feeling so terribly happy clappy today it's nauseating.
.
this will probably be my last blog before I go off to Beijing, so be prepared for a photo post when I get back.
.
have a great weekend people!

4 comments:

Naddy said...

have fun in beijing... :)

~nad

mel said...

Way to go girl!!!!! Congrats!!! Have fun in Beijing... :)

Anonymous said...

resigned n' be a good wife eh..

Anonymous said...

have fun!