Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cabin Fever

Was just going through the photo albums in my laptop and came upon these pictures. My goodness, I almost forgot about these events!
.

folding mooncakes boxes back when i was with Tai Thong. and yes, it falls under the JD of a public relations person
.
my skinniest moment!
in PD with Candy...girls weekend getaway! was soooooooo good!!!
.
look at my flat tummy!!!
i so wish my tummy was as flat again....sigh...
at rum jungle during our partying days
.
jack daniels party at upstairs, loft
i miss my hair soooo much!!!
why in the world did I decide to chop it all off when i got pregnant???!!!
.
celebrating CurvyShirley's bday
i had my hair straightened then...so nice!

.
******
.
One night, FattyHubby and I were having dinner in the back kitchen when a fly appeared and started zooming around our food. You know how irritating that is, right? It's like here you are, trying to have a peaceful dinner and then this thing goes around buzzing near your ears and your mouth and landing on the food.
.
So I got quite irritated lah and when the fly landed on the food cover, I took the table cloth and swiped at it and it died...HAHAHAHAHAHAH *evil laugh*......
.
I couldn't believe that I have not lost my skills in catching flies. And it felt so good to see the thing dead on the table.
.
Ok lah, maybe it wasn't dead but it sure was unconscious and it gave me more joy to pick it up with a paper nakin and squeeze it between my fingers till there was a soft "ploosh". Ahhhh...the joys of killing pesky things (oh goodness, I'm looking at my daughter as I'm writing this! So super salah!).
.
FattyHubby was looking at me in shock when I started laughing happily after killing the fly. He must have been so shocked to know that his sweet little house wife had such an amazing skill.
.
"Hmph...wait till you see me catch flies with my bare hands. You'll be even more amazed", I gloated, grinning at him from ear to ear.
.
What I did not know was that I looked like a crazy woman. My hair was in a mess. I was wearing my most tattered of pyjamas. There was chocolate ice-cream stuck on my front teeth and I was waving the chocolate covered spoon about, grinning like a toothless witch and going on and on about how I could catch flies with my bare hands.
.
He was still staring at me. And then he slowly said, "Why don't you go out tomorrow? Take the baby out or whatever but just leave the house".
.
I stared at him blankly.
.
"I think you're having cabin fever".

1 comment:

JoJo said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ya man, Che! Remember those days when we use to catch flies with our barehands!! We use to even have competitions to see who catches the most flies...but me, always the slower one with the shorter hands...loses all the time! Hahaha! Ya man, those are great memories!

I can't help but to imagine what you looked like with that "black tooth" and "wand" hahaha....made me burst out like a hyena at the office this morning. Dah lah i lost my voice!