Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I cannot live like that lah

O.M.G!!!!
.
Remember how just in my last post I mentioned that this Christmas is gonna be the best Christmas ever???
.
NOT!!!!
.
*sniff*sniff*
.
Renée is down with a slight virul infection and is going through slight purging, so I have to change my diet for a bit until she's ok. Meaning...
.
No spicy food!
No fried oily stuff!
No alcohol!
No dairy products!
cos I'm breastfeeding mah...
.
When the doc told me about this over the phone earlier, I was so cool and okay with it cos it didn't sink in yet. I didn't realize it yet.
.
And then later, when I was on the phone with FattyHubby telling him about it (gosh, I can't believe I'm crying as I'm writing this now), it sunk in.
.
NO DAIRY PRODUCTS!!!
Which means that I cannot have cupcakes!!!!
And I ordered 50 cupcakes from Naj-Cupcakes.blogspot.com for Christmas because they are so absolutely yummy and have been looking forward to eating them....and now....I can't!
.
NAD!!! Do you use butter in your cupcakes???
Because if you do, DON'T!!!!
Then I won't be able to eat.
Then I'll have to stare at everyone else eating your delicious cuppacakes and not be able to touch any.
And on CHRISTMAS DAY TOO!!!!
.
How am I suppose to stay away from those cupcakes???!!!
I can't I can't I can't!!!
I'll die.
I'll just crumble down and die.
On.The.Spot.
.
No cupcakes?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............
.
My world is falling apart.
It's crumbling down now around me.
And I can see cupcakes everywhere.
Taunting me. Teasing me.
But not coming anywhere near me.
.
*sniff*sniff*sniff*
.
I can't write anymore....
My tears are blurring my visuals.
I know I damn drama.
But that's because you're not the one that has to abstain from cupcakes, okay!
So gimme a break!
And let me wail as much as I want to about my cupcakes!!!

1 comment:

Naddy said...

opssss kesiannya...but nevermind, u still can have 2 cupcakes kan?